BB Belgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dédié aux équipes nationales belges de BuzzerBeater

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transfer List

Go down 
+11
david ivano
angi
Dartreb
mplume
KevinDuQu
grumble
iomega13
jaws00
Revo
sum_41
JoeMaverick
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
angi

Transfer List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jul - 0:01

one of my drafts on the Tl

Lambrix Cyril :
(14814522)
Back to top Go down
angi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jul - 11:21

Henny Debudt 20y PF (11990980) on the TL

and: Lambik Loddo, 20y PF U-21 (11990516)
Back to top Go down
sum_41
Coach U21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul - 16:48

David-Emmanuel Verheyen (13406742)

va etre mis en vente
Back to top Go down
sum_41
Coach U21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Aug - 16:15

:Arold De Schryver (11991867)

sera bientot en vente, si vous avez des contact qui veulent acheter un PG U-21 et l entrainer en JS et 1vs1 c est le moment de leur dire de préparer le compte en banque Smile
Back to top Go down
angi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 15:29

I have a player 18y old, 211 cm, Superstar potential in my Utopia team, who needs now urgently to start with inside training; I can't provide it!
If you know some manager who is looking for such player, and would be interested, you can contact me, I will put him on the TL...
8 1 7 4 5 2 / 8 6 4 5 / 1 3

Back to top Go down
jaws00

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 21:20

maybe me?

It depend of the next training of AF de raedt? block i think.

i have a spot.

jaws
Back to top Go down
iomega13

PostSubject: robert vandousselaere   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 8:22

Robert vandousselaere is for sale again http://www.buzzerbeater.com/player/38691843/overview.aspx
price is now 500.000 € (last week it was 950.000 €).
very nice 19 year old prospect.
Need one on one training
Back to top Go down
angi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 21:21

and this one is also a nice U21 candidate:
Seba Lerolle

Back to top Go down
angi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 21:33

the first drafts are on the TL...
and some managers are real greedy ;-)
Renaud Thielemans
Bobby Bleeckx
Randy Juré
Back to top Go down
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 22:10

angi wrote:
the first drafts are on the TL...
and some managers are real greedy ;-)
Renaud Thielemans
Bobby Bleeckx
Randy Juré

shame those players never will be sold...
Back to top Go down
guiguits1

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 8:45

Quaregnons sharks is in my league and I think he doesn't really know how much to ask.
Colfontaie, I followed some of his players and he's a little reactive manager...
Back to top Go down
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 8:50

guiguits1 wrote:
Quaregnons sharks is in my league and I think he doesn't really know how much to ask.
Colfontaie, I followed some of his players and he's a little reactive manager...

he won't be in your league for long
Back to top Go down
guiguits1

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 9:57

Why ?
Back to top Go down
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 12:50

normally i don't discuss this. i'll make an exception for this bastard. he's been cheating his way for a while. he's been fooling EGM's, starting with current BB-Perpete. The way he's been lying his way to BB's users, from Staff to managers.

I started the investigation up in season 35 and it took me nearly 2 entire seasons to catch him! (That and the fact i needed 8 fellow GM's to nail this asshole). I just regret not havign looked further the first time EMG-Perpete waved me off, since he was seriouslyinformed about julius14 having his wife play (not his other multi team, which finally got the ball rolling again). I've spent probably a total of 100+ hours going through all the information i could gather on them. it took me that long to nail them. The only case that comes close to demanding that amount of time to rid BB from some cheaters, was probably the second case i handled, which involved a multi ring team, with teams in over 6 countries and very few workable evidence to go with untill i finally managed to connect the dots (Angi will remember that case pretty well).

So excuse me if I'm crying for the fact that will be losing some managers. If you cheat 'by accident' and report yourself for it, you'll earn a page in my good book. If you cheat and get caught, that will earn you spot on my 'well he made the mistake once, he won't make it again' book. However, if you cheated before (like these guy's) got caught a first time, managed to somehow convince the EGM's that the GM's were wrong, only to afterwards cheat again, that is when i will show no mercy. that is when you've earned a spot in my "don't come back" book. currently, thee are 2 managers in BB in that book. One of them is Belgian, has caused several Belgian managers huge issues (one could say he's even killed their economies) & if i so much as find something that my GM intuition is telling me that he's cheating, then i won't back down untill i catch these guy's. I've rarely been mistaken before, because i'm known to be very thorough. You can ask Angi. i'm probably the most naive GM in the group. I always believe in the good in our managers and even when i catch you, i still will look to see if there isn't some kind of logical explanation. However, if the evidence that i've gathered is undeniable, then i will bring punishment to that manager fitting for his 'crimes'.

I'm one of 4 GM's who gets called upon when the case looks complicated to handle. The other 3 are GM-Manon, GM-M.P. & GM-Alicja. GM-Manon & Alicja are exceptionally good investigators. M.P. & me have got the most experience when it comes to multi team cheaters, especially when it involves teams over several nations which is why we usually get asked to handle the ones that look hard. M.P. & I are the savvy veterans (if Angi were to rejoin the GM's, she probably would fit into our category aswell).

And whenever we finish the hard cases, we always run it by other GM's to make sure we didn't miss anything or misunderstand anything. If they think we did, we start over looking at it from that new angle.

Angi is the only one here who knows how much time being a GM consumes (that and she's seen my detailed reports before. generally when i present my findings, it is a very detailed report) aswell as one of 4 or 5 people to know how much time i invest in being a GM. And EGM-Foto has already lined up the next case for me. Turkish multi team, managed to sneak through the sign up system some how and is cheating his way to enrichment. Except for the facts that cash is being moved on purpose, i need to find out how many managers are involved, how many teams they control & if possible, look for a pattern for how they've beaten our sign up checking process. Since we are evolving as GM's to track down cheaters, cheaters are also getting evolving at avoiding our detection (or giving us misleading information). It keeps getting harder to nail them, but each one we (GM's) remove means that the game & competition has become more fair in the process.

But what i've just written here isn't something that should be on the transferlist (and most probably shouldn't be discussed at all for that matter! i just felt like letting off some steam since i've put a lot of time in that case and have gather enough information to see them banned. They would have to put something major in there appeal for them to have a shot at getting unbanned. and from all the 200+ cases that i've handled, a manager got unbanned once, but got punished for babysitting an account tho. so my trackrecord is something i'm proud off. i take pride in making very few mistakes, since it means i'm not banning innocent people from the game.). It's something to be discussed elsewhere (if it should be discussed at all). Just note that i'll believe in the good of the manager untill proven irrefutably that he/she is guilty, at which point i bring down the hammer and nail them for there actions

(and here i am, campaigning on our BB fora that i'm a nice guy Razz i'm nice if you play by the rules, but test me and you'll see my other side. the one i keep hidden from everyone and only unleash upon those who truely deserved it.)

Now shall we get back on topic?

I have 2 of my 3 draftees up for sale. one of them (Constantin Willem 40289206) is on the TL. he's also on the players that are to be scouted. The other draftee that is in the to be scouted list has already been encoded in BB, but i can't remove him from the scouting list (nor can i fill in Constantin Willem's skills for some reason). Hence, i reckon we track down the potential guy's on the TL, fill them in our database and contact the managers as soon as they have been bought.

these guy's need to be filled out from the list of draftees:
Mark Smets (40289269)
Constantin Willem (40289206)
Giacomo Lo Cascio (40289867)

could another scout try and see if he could fill them out? cause i keep getting the error that i can't do it & they currently are on the TL (so we can fill out there skills easely atm)
Back to top Go down
iomega13

PostSubject: re: transferlist   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 13:33

WE LOVE U REVO! Wink

Giacomo Lo Cascio is filled in
Back to top Go down
guiguits1

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 14:16

Damn, I didn't know.....
Now I understand why it's so expensive. I just thought you believed I could promote cheers
Back to top Go down
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 14:29

guiguits1 wrote:
Damn, I didn't know.....
Now I understand why it's so expensive. I just thought you believed I could promote cheers

you can. train a better Bawin and build your team around that new player Razz that and i'd love to see another belgian super SF come around Wink
Back to top Go down
guiguits1

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Aug - 14:56

Revo wrote:
guiguits1 wrote:
Damn, I didn't know.....

you can. train a better Bawin and build your team around that new player Razz that and i'd love to see another belgian super SF come around Wink

Steverlick has a real potential but I have to center my training on my 2 other which are closer from a great level. So he's trained as the others (so I could train a inside SF)
Back to top Go down
angi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyWed 31 Aug - 9:58

Revo wrote:
normally i don't discuss this. i'll make an exception for this bastard. he's been cheating his way for a while. he's been fooling EGM's, starting with current BB-Perpete. The way he's been lying his way to BB's users, from Staff to managers.
I understand. And sometimes you need to ventilate a bit. Certainely when you seen managers do not appreciate the work that is done or even say their reports aren't treated, as the results, fines/bans are not/not immediately seen. Be sure the cases are very conscientiously handled!

revo wrote:
The only case that comes close to demanding that amount of time to rid BB from some cheaters, was probably the second case i handled, which involved a multi ring team, with teams in over 6 countries and very few workable evidence to go with untill i finally managed to connect the dots (Angi will remember that case pretty well)
Of course I remember... you were 'fresh' GM and after getting 'familiar' with handling SU's, it was time to do some harder work. But in one way you're wrong: it was your third case! I prepared (took a reservation) on 3 cases to show you different aspect of taking care of cheating reports.... The first one, which you problably do not remember, was one to 'dismiss', the second one a regular case.... but the third one was of a kind to show you a lot of different aspects on how a report should and could be investigated. When you passed that test succesfully, I was sure you would become a good GM!

Revo wrote:
could another scout try and see if he could fill them out? cause i keep getting the error that i can't do it & they currently are on the TL (so we can fill out there skills easely atm)
Don't worry... this is something I do as TCO once all my contact-mails are send and before the first deadline... It has been done yesterday evening!
Back to top Go down
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyWed 31 Aug - 11:35

angi wrote:

revo wrote:
The only case that comes close to demanding that amount of time to rid BB from some cheaters, was probably the second case i handled, which involved a multi ring team, with teams in over 6 countries and very few workable evidence to go with untill i finally managed to connect the dots (Angi will remember that case pretty well)
Of course I remember... you were 'fresh' GM and after getting 'familiar' with handling SU's, it was time to do some harder work. But in one way you're wrong: it was your third case! I prepared (took a reservation) on 3 cases to show you different aspect of taking care of cheating reports.... The first one, which you problably do not remember, was one to 'dismiss', the second one a regular case.... but the third one was of a kind to show you a lot of different aspects on how a report should and could be investigated. When you passed that test succesfully, I was sure you would become a good GM!
i think it was my 5th case actually. i remember having done a belgian, 2 french (both dismiss cases) & an English case before tackling that baby. cause it started out with 4 teams. then on to 6, then 9 then 12, ...

and venting sometimes does well. since the BB's forbid us to do it on the fora, it felt good to get that off my cheast. i'm ready for my U21 duties!

angi wrote:

Revo wrote:
Don't worry... this is something I do as TCO once all my contact-mails are send and before the first deadline... It has been done yesterday evening!

superbe!
Back to top Go down
grumble

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep - 7:34

On TL: 40289304 - Frank Geuze
Back to top Go down
benovic

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec - 9:08

Just to say that I'm looking at the TL for some good prospects for my main team. I plan to train about 4 weeks of RB and then JS.

I follow Eppe Sys (41102307) but KevinDuQu already bid. If you know some players that need that kind of training with U21/NT expactation, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
KevinDuQu

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec - 20:05

benovic wrote:
Just to say that I'm looking at the TL for some good prospects for my main team. I plan to train about 4 weeks of RB and then JS.

I follow Eppe Sys (41102307) but KevinDuQu already bid. If you know some players that need that kind of training with U21/NT expactation, please let me know.

I plan to train: 1on1 SF/PF + JS.
If I have Eppe Sys in my utopia team... he will be trainee NR. 1!
Back to top Go down
JoeMaverick
Coach National
JoeMaverick

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec - 10:43

Back to top Go down
https://bbbelgium.forumactif.com
angi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec - 11:10

waauw... so happy to see that as he wasn't responding to my mails...
Hope our mails made him think and TL him!

And what do your guys think about this Free Agent:
http://www.buzzerbeater.com/player/38691382/overview.aspx
If we scouts wouldn't have got this manager to put some default line-up at the start, this guy would have been lost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List   Transfer List - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer List
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BB Belgium :: All about Buzzerbeater :: Transfer List-
Jump to: