BB Belgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dédié aux équipes nationales belges de BuzzerBeater

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tom10

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 12:26

Hi everybody,

I am Tom10, 18yo and playing basketball for now 14 years ! And this week I am back of an ACL rupture for the little history cheers

I am manager of the Collège Saint-Louis Basket since the season 15. For the old ones of BB, I am Ventola's brother Very Happy
I have been Luxembourg NT Coach during seasons 39-40 and scout for Luxembourg this season, preparing to run for the Season 42 U21 election in Luxembourg... but as David Ivano has experienced (current NT Coach)... the managers of Luxembourg are not very excited in BB even with the creation of "Nations of Europe"... I have been scout for Belgium a long time ago with the help of Angi as well but gave up because I had difficulties understanding the training (I was about 15yo and was just interested in watching my team into the simulator actually... so exciting Razz ).

Now I am learning a lot by beginning to train young players (it was time !) as well as scouting in Luxembourg and managing a database. So it's time for another challenge I think... helping Belgium ! Why not earlier ? Because I really wanted to experiment the post of NT Coach before and it was not my place in Belgium with the great managers in activity. So I tried in Luxembourg.

Back to top Go down
guiguits1

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 12:52

Very nice ! Welcome
Back to top Go down
angi

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyMon 9 Apr - 13:54

Happy to have you among us Tom10!
Do not hesitate to overwhelm us with your questions!
Back to top Go down
Revo

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyTue 10 Apr - 1:41

Brother from Ventola? better hope yuo don't share his curse when it comes to finals Wink

all banter aside, welcome & gl
Back to top Go down
tom10

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyTue 10 Apr - 7:50

He wanted more than me a comeback in BBBL but to be honest, nothing more than a TIE deal not to kill each other
Back to top Go down
Dartreb

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyThu 12 Apr - 16:38

o/ Tom !

Missed that you won prmotion by playing your brother :p Welcome here !
Back to top Go down
tom10

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyThu 12 Apr - 16:44

@Revo : I badly understood the word curse Rolling Eyes ! You can see I have some silver trophies too but beating him in that category seems to be impossible Laughing

@Dartreb : and he told me that night that if I had a girlfriend, I'd surely have been cuckolded Shocked (because in addition to my win, I got the HCA in semis as the 1st lost against the 4th !)
Back to top Go down
Dartreb

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 EmptyThu 12 Apr - 16:59

When I got promoted in S.22, I had not a chance as I had finished second behind Angi, and no HCA if I had made it to the final against ... well, Ventola.

I beat Angi by 3 points because she played with lesser enthusiasm, all while your brother lost against Split84 by a SINGLE point for the very same reason. I ended up with HCA against Split84 in a final I easily won (that season I also made tournament final) - so sometimes miracles happen xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tom10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom10   Tom10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BB Belgium :: Members :: Presentations-
Jump to: